Maryborough District Health Service
75-87 Clarendon Street
Are you looking for the very best in health care for yourself and your family?
Maryborough Hospital has a proud history and has been operating in Maryborough for more than 150 years, MDHS was established in 1993 under the Health Services Act 1988.
At MDHS we focus on the needs of the individual and always ensure:
- Comprehensive services for a diverse community
- Strong culture and values in education and training
- An exceptionally high standard of care and treatment
- Highly trained and skilled professionals
- Rewarding and exciting employment opportunities
As one of the leading providers of regional health services we have three campuses throughout the Central Goldfields and Pyrenees Shire. Please visit our website today to find the right service for you.